Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Is it Friday yet????

Song : Lucky... Jason Mraz & Colbie Callat


above, Proposal next to Santa Monica Pier
below, Honeymoon San Juan Island, WA state

Sappy alert... some of the following post may be too blah and sappy for some readers... :)

Russell left yesterday for Columbus, again. :( He will be back late Friday evening, then flies out Monday morning, again for another week. It is actually cheaper to fly home than to stay in a hotel there for 2 days, how crazy is that, besides he misses us too much to be gone for two weeks straight. I am sure he did it for me, to give me a two day breather, at least I'll have a partner in this craziness. Although, my mom has been a HUGE help, she always is when he leaves. She comes over or I go over to her house so I can eat and bathe the kiddos in the evening. Phew. I have no problem asking for my mother's help, she keeps me company, and I would go crazy if I didn't have somebody fun to talk to in the evenings, after I've been with the whining, crying and sibling spats all day.

I watched P.S. I Love You last night, thanks Russ for the renwal of our Netflix account!! It reminded me of just how important Russell is to me and our family. I have adored him from the moment we first met over the phone. He is my very best friend and my biggest support. He adores me as a wife and as a mother, and that makes me feel so special! I miss him somethin' awful when he goes on business trips! I never fall asleep before midnight because I can't stand to sleep in our bed alone. I wait until I can't stay up any longer... then I make my way into the bedroom. I miss him when he leaves for work every day. I have NO idea what my world would look like if he was not in it. Love you so much Sweetie!

Leilani misses him so much too, although she doesn't quite know why she feels so "off", she constantly asks "where's Daddy?" Little O just can't seem to get his routine straight when Daddy is gone. :( I have to admit, I have a hard time wanting to do my daily routine when he is gone... I just want to stay home and veg, I don't want to run errands, or clean (oh wait I don't do that when he's home either :) ) just sit and eat gluten free pretzels, mmmmmm pretzels. :) I can't wait for him to come home even if its only for 2 days!!!

No comments: