Wednesday, June 25, 2008

MNO discussion

So Russ and I chatted a bit after the last Mom's night out (Tanya's coloring extravaganza). I happened to tell him that other mamas have to "pay" for MNO with "favors", and that I felt lucky because he just knew how much I needed them and doesn't bother to ask for anything in return. He looked at me, paused, then said "waaaait a second, the other husbands get sexual favors for letting their wives have a night out? How come I don't get that?" Oops, I should've kept my mouth shut. :) Then curiosity got the best of him... "How often do these guys get these favors? Something doesn't seem fair here." I know he's kidding, kinda. Love ya babe!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Don't EVER let Josh know. He is still in the dark and I plan to keep it that way : )

iMother2.0 said...

That is the funniest thing! I can totally picture Russell sitting there with a confused look on his face and a boner in his pants :)

oops! can I say 'boner'?

jw said...

You're screwed! HAHAHAHA (literally)

Unknown said...

LMAO! Mine only gets his "favors" when the MNOs become excessive...heehee.

Stephanie said...

Too funny!!!