Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Awake before the sun

One day, I will be able to sleep in past 5 :2oam or so. I just have to remind myself of this, over and over. My babes are killin' me here with the lack of sleep. What is soooo important that they have to get up this early EVERY DAY?! I am pleased that they enjoy life so much that they don't want to miss a minute, but for God's sake can't they please just let Mommy sleep in every once in a while? I sometimes wonder how much nicer I'd be if I got sleep on a regular basis. ;) Perhaps my libido ran away with my full luxurious night sleep? If anybody sees those two hanging out somewhere, please let me know, I'd like them both back in my life! ;)

2 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

yeah, you're kiddos need to let you sleep. I know it's been like this since the beginning...you SO deserve a break! love ya...and if I see your sleep & libido...I promise to send them your way :)

Unknown said...

Well after weaning a few months ago I found my sleep but I am still searchin' for the libido!
Maybe they are out partying together!